maandag 6 januari 2014

Postcrossing Monday




As you can see, this week I received three cards via Postcrossing.



This view card is from Rene from Germany.
He wrote some things about Frankfurt,
 including the annual Buch Messe.


The chamomile flowers I got from Anna from Russia.
 She is studying foreign languages ​​at the university.
 She loves flowers, that's why she has chosen this card for me.


The bird comes from Sabine from Germany.
What a cute card. Quite my taste. I love the color mint green and blue tones.



OUTGOING MAIL
This week I've also done three cards in the mail.



This card of the Vitruvian Man by Leonardo Da Vinci
 is one of my favorite images and on it's way to Russia.
 Two other cards are on their way to Letvia and Taiwan.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten